Applications under EUSS Scheme. These applications will take between a minimum of 5 hours of work with the maximum depending on the complexity of the case. Prices start at £1500.00 (depending on the complexity of the work and the seniority of the one does the work) excluding VAT and disbursements.
£300.00 (plus VAT Per hour) Senior Solicitors & Directors (over 8 years experience)
£250.00 (plus Vat per hour) Solicitors and legal executives with over 4 years experience
£200.00 (plus Vat per hour) all other solicitors
£150 (plus VAT per hour) Trainee Solicitors & Paralegals
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case. Such as:
- The type of application that we have to make
- Your immigration history
- If there are any dependents that will be included in your application
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- If you need the use of an interpreter
The more straightforward your application and the less the amount of documentation we have to consider the less the costs will be. You will usually be provided a fee quote following the first meeting based on the information and documents that you have provided.
What services are included?
The work will typically involve:
- Understanding your situation and identifying the most appropriate application;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the relevant legal requirements and how to meet them;
- Identifying the supporting evidence that is required and evaluating the evidence you have;
- If needed helping you to obtain further evidence such as proof of work in the UK;
- Completing your application and submitting it to the Home Office;
- Dealing with the Home Office while they are considering your application;
- Advising you in relation to the end result.
Disbursements (fees and costs in addition to our fees):
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as Home Office fees, medical or other experts’ fees / interpreter fees, etc.
- Interpreter’s fees at £35.00.
- Translation of any documents that are not in English if necessary we will let you know as soon as possible and what the likely costs are.
- If there is an interview and we do attend with you, there will be additional costs and disbursements in respect of our mileage/travel expenses. The fee quoted above does not cover the costs of attendance at any interview.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office feesfor making the application. The relevant fee can be checked on the Home Office website because they change from time to time.
- All disbursements;
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. The processing times can be checked on the Home Office website. There may be options for making applications on the same day service you will be advised about this once the case has been assesses.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 4 weeks of you instructing us if all of the necessary documents are readily available.