Debt Recovery for undisputed debt
£300.00 (plus VAT Per hour) Senior Solicitors & Directors (over 8 years experience)
£250.00 (plus Vat per hour) Solicitors and legal executives with over 4 years experience
£200.00 (plus Vat per hour) all other solicitors
£150 (plus VAT per hour) Trainee Solicitors & Paralegals
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case. Factors that may affect the hours can be:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Level of cooperation from the opponent
- The number of parties
- Historical background
- Jurisdiction of parties (should a defendant live outside the jurisdiction we would have to revisit costs estimates dependant on the country in question).
- Complications relating to service
- Investigations on the opponents and addresses
- Unforeseen complexities that may arise
- Language barriers or translations
As a guide we provide estimated costs below.
On the table please amend our fees as follows:
|Upto £10 000.00||Our fees £2000.00- £4000.00|
|£10 000.00 – £25 000.00||Our fees £4000.00 – £6000.00|
|Over £25 000||Our fees £6000.00 – £10 000|
Who will carry out the work?
- All work will be carried out by a qualified Solicitor with assistance provided by a Trainee Solicitor or Paralegal.
What services are included in this?
- Initial attendance and consideration of the options and assessing most appropriate way forward based on the circumstances
- Reviewing documentation advising on the same
- Undertaking appropriate searches
- Sending a letter before action
- Receiving payment and sending onto you, or
- if the debt remains unpaid, drafting and issuing a claim
- Where no Acknowledgment of Service or Defence is received, applying to the court to enter Judgement in default
- When Judgement in default in received, write to the other side to request payment
- If payment is not received within 28 days, providing you with advice on next steps and likely costs
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Court Fees
- Disbursements such as Barrister’s fees, expert’s fees, search fees, translation costs etc
- Enforcement action to collect debt or enforce a judgment
- Defence filed by the opponent in the case of a disputed claim
- Jurisdictional issues in serving proceedings